When teams work well, people get more done and have more fun. These workshops generate trust, skills and data that leaders and team members can use to develop the team.
I tailor each workshop to be enlivening and relevant for your particular community, team, leadership or co-founder team.
Get in touch (+64 27 431 4928 0r firstname.lastname@example.org) to have a chat about how these workshops would work for you.
Motivation and vision
- Problem: False assumptions about the motivation and vision of team members can cause team failure at critical moments.
- Topic: The team in its context. The motivation, goals and vision of each team member.
- Result: Team members have clear, documented data about their own motivation and the motivation of their team-mates.
- Use: Make plans that meet the needs of all team members. Work together effectively in critical moments.
- Problem: Teams are vulnerable to false assumptions about team roles, relationships and abilities.
- Topic: The roles needed for the team to function in its context. Each role’s responsibilities and relationships with other roles. Team members’ abilities.
- Result: Team members have clear, documented data about the roles needed and the abilities of the team members.
- Use: Design new arrangements about who does what in the team.
- Problem: Trust is important, easy to break and difficult to build.
- Topic: Listening so the other person knows you got them. Representing yourself without blame. Communication between occupational groups. Managing conflict.
- Result: Team members have greater ability to talk through difficult issues in a calm and respectful way.
- Use: Resolve difficult issues so that work is more productive and enjoyable.